View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
$2500 each for both the "CG" and "SG" models. I had an "alpha-level" prototype here for a short spell a long time ago (>2 years ago now???) before having to send it on to Mark (SCAudiophile), and takes your system to another level altogether.

It significantly reduces a class of ground-plane noise factors that you don't know are there...until they are gone. It's not subtle. You can get a pretty good sense of the benefit it brings by connecting a ground cable from a chassis ground terminal to one of the GP-NR ground posts of Shunyata power distributors, but the dedicated unit just gives "more" across-the-board.

Something that brought a notable improvement was connecting a Venom CGC cable from the ground terminal on my Uptone EtherREGEN to the GP-NR of my Everest. That was not subtle, at all, either. Thank you, John Swenson, for putting a ground terminal on ER; love it when a good engineer does the "right thing."
Interesting infos. Do you think this would work the same way when connecting a CGC cable to the phono ground post on integrated amplifier? I am curious how much improvements this could bring.