View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 01:18 AM

It’s such a blessing that Shunyata offers clock cables as not many of their competitors do. I’ve tried the Delta v2 and Sigma v2 (both CLOCK-50). They deliver impressive gains - particularly around naturalness, density and lower noise. Wonderful that the Venom-X delivered for you too.

Most of AfterDark’s clocks are sine wave. Some will argue that sine wave clocks don’t require good clock cables and impedance matching. I was always skeptical as I figured that Shunyata clock cables would bring improvements regardless. Maintaining the fidelity of the signal is always important in this hobby.
Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri power cords, QSA Lanedri Revelation XLR interconnect, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256