View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricboogaloo View Post
Just bought M2 demos. It was a wild experience. The dealer brought the speakers to my home with no obligation. I of course would have paid a fee if I had not bought the speakers and last time we did this, I bought a Boulder Amp so they knew I wasn’t wasting their time. After 2 hours of listening to them and being mainly undecided as the incumbents were a pair of Sonus Faber Amatis that sounded gorgeous. The Magicos did sound wonderful but I wasn’t sure they worth the $$. I then plugged back in the Sonus Fabers for the first time in 2 hours and I simply couldn’t imagine going back to them. The difference was night and day. Shocking amount of transparency in the M2s, much tighter lower and more powerful bass, more separation, resolution, energy, realism…..incredible. And I loved my Sonus Faber. The M2s are special. I was hoping I wouldn’t love them as much as I did…but I was forced to spend the money on the upgrade.
Awesome and congratulations on upgrading to the fine Magico M2’s !!

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
MSB Reference DAC
Innuos Statement w/Next Gen. PS
B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
Shunyata Cables
Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments