View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 12:20 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig_B View Post
My Delta v2 NRs arrived yesterday and I am somewhat in a bind trying to figure out how to best secure the cable to my Mc MA9000 that is on the top shelf of my SolidSteele rack (I goofed in assuming the MA9000 would fit the middle or bottom shelves - it will not without having to remove the feet which I do not what to do - and you can see it also extends out past the end of the shelf). I have used the Audio Bastion risers/supports in my theater rack and will do so for the components in this setup, but can't for the MA9000 that sits on the top and extends out past the back of the shelf. The cable is pretty loose and the weight causes it to sag. Any suggests on how I might secure it in this particular scenario?

Thanks.
There's some tolerance in the dimensions for the IEC AC power receptacle in components which can cause some PCs to fit a bit on the loose side. A trick I've found that can help is to wrap some black electrical tape around the male IEC plug on the PC, and it will help secure the plug in the receptacle.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.