View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
What is a nano foot? Nano measures for length are generally expressed in nanometers.
Good question. Nano foot would be one billionth of a standard foot. Is it , "Buck". I apologize if I don't have your name correct. I am a fairly frugal guy. I really enjoy the high end but feel that I have spent my money wisely.

I have personally invested at least 100,000.00 of my own money in this Project. It's real. For many years I stood ready to cancel it if I could have found a flaw. In addition, I doubted anyone would believe it. But now there is a huge organization that "believes". I want you to be skeptical. I would be.

Now to explain the significance of the "nano foot". The structure is best understood in feet not meters and so I used "nano foot" simply to indicate how precise the structure is.

Take the height of the wall. It is exactly 10.5'. The National Institute of Standards is the U.S. organization that has the length defined or known as, a "foot". Now if you could measure 10.5 of them in order to build this wall there would inevitably some infinitesimal error. However, the height of this wall is exactly 10.5'. There would be no error if built by the aliens. Now I understand there may be an extremely small difference between an alien foot and a human foot length. That is not the point. The point is that alien measurements are exact. No error. Human measurements can only be approximate, meaning there will always be some small error. That's why the structure can only be approximated but we can give an excellent approximation and I believe we have done so.

From the outside. Doors open inward. Note the corrected door height. All doors must be square. All structures are squares rectangles cubes or 3-D rectangles. Behind the wall you see in the distance is where all the structures like the galleries are located. Between the two walls is the Yard.

Corrected door and gatepost height as seen from inside the wall.

Inside the walls of this immense structure everything is green and sterile. No viruses, fungi, mold, bird droppings, rain or "weather", or bacteria allowed. The human body has 1.5 trillion bacteria on the skin alone. Our bodies are vile to them. Very sad. Their bodies are 100% green and 100% efficient. Essentially, they produce no waste. Humans are the chief polluters of the earth. If what I am saying about them is true, what do you think their impression of humanity might be? Gives for thought.

Thank you so much for your question and your interest. I hope to be getting in some more pics soon. I spent all morning long (was up at 5 am) correcting the Utility rooms. These are huge rooms. Although we know something about them we do not know enough to know the technology for clothes and dishwashing. This has caused us significant difficulty. Finally we decided to remain mute rather than speculate. Then I noticed that the cabinets, sinks, etc. were sort of "thrown in" as an afterthought. The artist has done a magnificent overall job. We will get this fixed. Hopefully things will be finished by end of November.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-14-2020 at 03:34 PM.