View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:50 AM

Update: First of all I would like to thanks edkoz for loaning me his Fozgometer, really super awesome of him. So I ordered one of the test LP that Fozgo. recommend and the instruction was very simple as you only use track #2 and track #3 on side one to check and/or adjust the azimuth. Hooked up my TT cable to the Fozgometer, placed the test LP on the platter and lowered my tonearm to play track #2. (Left chanel only) Left LED on and the meter needle moved to about midway of the meter (#20) then track #2 ended LED off then meter needle back to (0). Now, track #3 (Right chanel only) start playing, right LED on and meter needle moved to midway which is exactly the same where track #2 were, I mean exactly as if the needle didn't move. No adjustment needed for me to do. Now, I don't know if I just got lucky or the little bubble level I've used (see post #1) really works. Anyway I just thought I share this. Thanks Dan and others for recommending the Fozgometer. I think there's really no way of knowing for sure if your azimuth is adjusted accurately without the Fozgometer.
McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 monoblocks (x2), Vandersteen 2CE Signature II Speakers, Marantz AV8802a preamp processor, Marantz MA500 monoblocks amps, Small Audio Manufacture (SAM) Turntable, Polk Audio Center, Rear Left and Rear Right speakers, SVS Front High Left and Front High Right speakers, Chrysalis Bass Matrix-12 Sub woofer.

Last edited by miketuason; 04-08-2014 at 07:26 AM.