View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 10:54 AM

Quote:
I use McIntosh for amplification and the Anthem AVM70 for processing. I love the Anthem. Speakers are all B&W. I am considering upgrading to one of the new JVC laser projectors (DLA-NZ8). I haven't decided yet on the screen. Now, I use Da-lite, but Stewart would certainly be in the list to consider. My dealer is pushing Screen Innovations. My HT is approximately 20' by 30' with the equipment in a 10'x 12' offset. Ceilings are 9'.
I also used a motorized Da-Lite screen for quite some time in my old house with pretty good results. The increase to Stewart for motorized/perforated back then which I required in that setup was too great IMO (this is going all the way back to 2008). I moved in the last couple years and upgraded a new theater. I used a fixed Stewart screen this time and am more than pleased with it so far. I'm sure you know they are considered to be the Cadillac of screens. My 120" Stewart was slightly over $2k all said and done to give you an idea. It should last forever, and I highly recommend as will many others.

McIntosh: C2700, MC462, MC8207, MEN220, MX122, MVP901, MPC1500, MXA60, MB20
Streaming: Mac Mini (Tidal, Apple Music)
Speakers: XR100 mains, LCR80 center, Definitive Technology surrounds
Sub: 2x JL Audio Fathom f113's
Projector: Sony VPL-XW6000ES, Lumagen Radiance Pro UltraHD Processor
Screen: Stewart Filmscreen 120" StudioTek 130 G4
Cables: WireWorld
Cooling: AC Infinity (Controller 8 w/ 3x Airplate S9's)