View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post

Anyway, you might want to fix your p10 just so you can offload it. Otherwise, what would you do with it?

Assuming you don't have terrible wiring (14awg or other issues limiting current), I would go towards the shunyata offerings. I don't have experience with the everest, but I am a believer in keeping your gear all in the same "league" so to speak. I think that Denali is fantastic and would serve you well for less money.

Btw, I am also using a Sigma v1 to feed the Denali. Front end gear only. Amps are straight to the wall with Alpha NR v2 here. Great results.

I suggest you talk to Ivan if you are a subscriber.
I think if I decided against repairing it, I would either give it away to someone who wanted to pay for the repair or offer it back to PS Audio to recycle it, assuming they would pay for freight.

My power is okay. I live in a late-70's house with a dedicated 20A line. However, I'm in a metro area and not terribly far from Intel's fabs, so there is definitely distortion on the A/C line. I think 2.5-2.8% THD was typical and the display on the P10 often showed some waveform clipping. Voltage always seemed to hover around 121-122v.