View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLuJr View Post

The Model T's have to be one of my favorite speakers! They're by far the best speaker at there price point IMO. As for what types of music I listen to I really listen to everything. I've played everything from The Eagles, Bruno Mars, AC/DC, Guns n Roses, & I can go on. In regards to listening impressions, the speakers create a really dynamic soundstage. They can effortlessly reproduce any music you throw at them. I'm also using Krell as you can see from my signature. I'm very happy with the synergy between Krell and Bryston. The Model T's really have everything you could want from a speaker. They have the ability to produce amazing bass and general "loudness" without having to use high power amplifiers. The clarity and accuracy of the mid's and tweeters is phenomenal. You will not find another speaker at this price point that can do what the Bryston Model T's do.

Thanks for the quick response and great info. You and I have very similar musical tastes.