View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:34 PM

Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 2:24 PM
To: jamestanner@bryston.ca

Hi James,

After the last audio show in Montreal last year, I decided that it was time to change my speakers. I'm glad that I did, I did began with the Middle T and the TC mini 1. Wow a change it made with all the things that we listen with it.

In october I bought my last piece, wich is the mini T bookshelf, but didn't have time to built my own bracket wall to install them. But everything change this past week end, I hang them last saturday and did my new level noise adjustment. I pass an hour making fine tuning adjustment.

I have to tell you that I was so impress with the result, I'm immerse in sound, it is all around me, every details is absolute clear. For shure the amp are very qualifier for the task, I power the front with a 4BSST and the other 3 channel is with a 6BSST.

It's been a long time that I didn't really enjoy my sound system like that, everything sound great, music, movie, even mp3 wich is actually pretty crap music.

All this to say that you have a very very happy customer and a long time customer addicted to your BRAND. Continue your good work.

Robert Caron