View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 01:51 PM

One always wonders the type of response posting something like this structure on a website like AA will have. So far nothing and I am not surprised. What really can be said. It is alien, not conceived of by the mind of Man. It is one thing to speculate about the existence of ET's. It's harmless fun. Folks make jokes and post funny pics but always in the back of their mind there is the question, "My goodness, what if it's really true?" And then we go about our daily lives. I really enjoy the high end. I enjoy vicariously others systems and am interested in the music they listen to.

But I have a serious side. This structure is not a joke. Let me give you an example. In the very last pic you will see to the right bottom a stairway consisting of eleven steps with the twelfth step being the threshold. Next you see a threshold and then a door.

The threshold is 8.75'x8.75'. It must be square and it is. But it didn't have to be. Now this enormous structure has rules. One of them is that all major doors and all thresholds must be square. There is a reason for this: As far as ET is concerned a square or cube is the most perfect of all geometric objects.

If that threshold was not square the Project would be cancelled. The Project comes with a Key and a set of Plans containing a tremendous amount of measurements and information but common sense maintains that the set of plans specifying one million square feet is not remotely possible.

If an architect were drawing the plans for this structure it would cost probably half million dollars maybe more because every structure and space is exactly specified to zero error. So the entire structure is constructed according to the Key which operates by a set of rules. If the structure, when constructed according to the Key, does not agree with the rules or with the massive amount of supplied measurements and information, the Project must be cancelled. I have no architectural experience whatsoever and never consulted an architect or anybody else except an ancient language expert to help with interpretation. But I am digressing.

Now the windows and the rooms behind them are constructed like a cube of 8.75'. The space between them is 8.75'. The structures inside the structure are incredibly complex but the windows are cut with complete disregard for them. If the structure is geometrically perfect then the insides will agree with the outsides with no effort to harmonize them. They do.

The stairs, threshold, and door illustrate the amazing geometrical perfection of this structure. Something I haven't told you is that the entire enormous structure of one million square feet is totally modular right down to the seats in the galleries which are essentially a rectangle of 1.75'x1.75'x3.5' (LxWxH) with the dimensions of the seat fitting within this rectangular space for each ET.

Thus the stairs, threshold, and door or entrance is a module. The door may be thought of as an enlarged window. Its height is 7' and the space on either of its sides is 31.5" or 2.625'. The width of the door is 3.5'. These sums add to 8.75' which is the width of the door module and is the width of the window module. The height of the door module is 8.75' which is also the height of the window module. This door exists independent of the structures inside it. It must be there and it must fit and agree perfectly with the insides. If not, the Project must be cancelled, because of imperfection. A perfect structure cannot exhibit any imperfection. The door fits perfectly with the extremely complex inside structures.

Now let's consider the threshold seen in the right bottom of the pic. It has a palm tree inscribed on it. ET is extremely peaceful and friendly. He is also extremely powerful. His residence radiates these facts. All thresholds must be square, no exceptions. The dimensions of this threshold are not specified in the supplied information. It is a very minor structure and even its existence is only briefly mentioned.

Now this structure it is part of is so massive and complex that it cannot be held in one computer. Every space inside it and outside it has exact dimensions and the number of measurements this fact generates is staggering. I have no idea how many but it could be in the millions.

Now this threshold cannot be other than 8.75' by 8.75'. If the space between the windows and what I call the Platform is specified as other than 8.75' the Project must be cancelled. It is specified to be 8.75' by the Plans.

The layout (floorplan) of this structure is so exact it boggles the mind. There are two types of flaws. The first and far more serious flaw is where either the specified information does not agree with the rules or where there is a clear violation of the rules, an example of which would be a threshold that is not square. This would cancel the Project.

The second less serious type of flaw is where the artist's layout is incorrect. If it is a flaw will eventually emerge that cannot be touched up. It takes a lot of time and money to go back and discover where the mistake was made.

Now this door module is less the .01% of the overall structure. Every carving, space, and structure no matter how small or insignificant has perfect dimensions and numbers with zero error. No human could possibly conceive of it. It is totally alien.

I will give you the rest of the numbers of the door module: the height of the stairs is 10.5'. Including the threshold as a step, it has twelve steps of width 8.75', tread height 10.5", tread width 10.5". Handrails are provided. The personal servants are physically fit to say the least. Length of stairs is 9.625'.

The door is the entrance to an extremely large personal library. The windows provide sunlight and may have blinds. There is a table with chairs behind each window. The dimensions of the room is 8.75'x8.75'x8.75' or a perfect cube all the way round, north, south, and west. Dimensions of these rooms do not vary with four exceptions. On the west wing first floor on either end the length is 10.5' for two of them. On the west wing on the third floor the length is 7' for two of them. Can you guess why? There are ninety of these rooms.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-03-2020 at 02:11 PM.