View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 08:16 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulveling View Post
Thanks Terry! It sounded FABULOUS indeed last night; tonight I take off the loaner Shelter Harmony and mount my old Koetsu Jade just to get a better feel for how things progressed from this batch of upgrades. The CMS rack is a true marvel. Let's be real, these racks are too damn expensive. But now that the pain of payment has subsided, I LOVE having one. Here's a slightly better pic of the updated system. So glad I went with matte black; it looks awesome and glossy would look awful in my system lol:

Hello Mulveling.
Nice setup and your speakers Canterbury GR are also on my shopping list with Audio Note AN-E . Plan to buy on of theses in next month. Audio Note AN-E Spe HE I have listened for on hour in my room and liked. I never hear Canterbury and it is not possible, otherwise I find some dealer abroad and take plane trip to audition. It seems strange to want speaker that never heard, but specs, look on photos and reviews, foorum posts (also hours)pull me to Canterbury also. Have you ever heard Audio Note AN-E? Soundstage of Audio Note is huge and feel of present is very good, bass is deep. How about Canterbury? My Power amp is EAR 861 (2x32 w tube). Thank you advance.*Rait