View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
That's a great station with a rich history! I think the only way to stream a station like that on an Aurender is to actually stream to something like an iPad or phone, and then use Airplay to send it to the Aurender.
Thanks. After I posted the question I did some more digging. It seems if I can find the URL I can use Aurender’s SHOUTcast:

Browsing Internet Radio Stations

Tap the Lightning SHOUTcast icon shown in the screenshot below to access the Internet Radio function.

Recommended Stations

Aurender has curated several hand-picked Internet radio station recommendations for your enjoyment.

Top 500 Stations

Top 500 Stations are listed based on number of listeners world wide.

Browse by Genre

Tap the "Browse by Genre" tab to browse Shoutcast Internet radio stations based on genre.

In case a desired radio station is not available through SHOUTcast, you can also add a custom internet radio station of your choosing as a Favorite. Tap the "plus" icon to bring up a window to add the station.

Type in the name of the internet radio station in the "Name" section, and enter the streaming URL* for the internet radio station in the "URL" section. Then, tap the "Save" button to save the station as a Custom Favorite.

*Sometimes it can be difficult to find the streaming URL of the station you're trying to add. Typically, the stream URL will end in .pls, .mp3, .m3u, or similar.
Sound Lab 745s, AtmaSphere MA1s, 2 Rythmik 12SE subs, 1 dual 10" DIY sub, Parasound JC2 pre, Aurender S10, Holo Audio May DAC, Oppo 105, DIY Lenco L75, Wavestream Kinetics tube phono stage, Shunyata loom