View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 12:52 AM

I do not have your specific components. However, I do have a pair of Senn HD-650s. I struggled for quite some time with hearing the “veil” people talk about. I kept thinking maybe I was just being sensitive. I was at the point of offering them up… thinking they were just not a match for me. I was wondering what I was missing that so many others raved about. At the time, I was mostly driving them out of the headphone port of my Bryston BP17 cubed, which was more than serviceable for my other cans. When I got the Schiit Mjolnir 2 (I also highly considered the BHA-1), set on balanced and high gain, man those 650s bloomed! The “veil” was lifted, and I saw her beautiful face. I have no doubt the BHA-1 could have similar results. I am interested to hear what others have to say.

Last edited by Shrinky Smurf; 10-08-2021 at 01:27 AM.