View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 12:30 PM

Hi Glenn, thanks for much for the response (that was quick!) The problem has always been there and audible (with these and every other speaker), but the move has made everything else so much better that those frequencies really stand out as a glaring problem now. So they've got worse with the move, certainly, but they're always there and have always been there. I hate this room in so many ways!!!

That front "wall" is mainly a window, with about 12 or 18" of actual wall on either side, and a window sill maybe 2.5' from the floor. Anything extra I might add to treat that space would be obviously on the floor under the window, but there'd be room for a few T70s. I think I'd struggle to fit in anything else at the front, but I could certainly replace the 244s that are in the corners there with Monsters.

I'm quite tempted to just pull the trigger on a few things and see how I get on. I'll be in touch.

Edit: the panels I have pre-date the flex-range/limiter option. That could very well make an important difference.

Last edited by Diapason; 07-21-2016 at 12:32 PM.