View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 04:32 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston MODEL T-REX Ultimate Theater

James Kliewer of Performance Home Theater in California has designed and installed an ‘ULTIMATE’ Bryston Home Theater.

Hi James

We have sound!

I hope your doing well and staying virus free. I appreciate you and everything done to get these speakers built. I remember meeting with you early one CES morning when Bryston speakers were just being released. You were so excited about this T Rex concept, with 2 speaker parts stacked upon each other and how you dreamed they would perform. I left that room 6-7 years ago SOLD! Now they are a reality. I remember you had some resistance on your T Rex concept. Thank you for not folding to the resistance.

The sound of the Active T-Rex is huge. The theater space is full, there is no area of the room where the saturation of sound isn’t. It even sounds so much better in our theater lobby. Details like drum brushes, horn note drops and vocal details are now so clear even in our lobby with the doors open. Our theater seats 18 people, it’s not a small space. The

T Rex speakers have a large volume sweet spot that excites, even at lower volume levels.My first demo response was WOW,WOW,WOW, I have not had chill bumps like that before!

What I like most about Bryston speakers is a value you seldom hear, and that’s the lack of listening fatigue. I have listened to music in our theater for 14 hours straight. Most, if not all speakers will not perform this way. The sound is amazing. We also added the Bryston TOW on wall speakers.

Now we are in Business. This room was meant for these speakers. I demoed the theater Saturday, and the response was continued WOWS and I’m getting chill bumps.

Thanks again
James Kliewer

Here is a list of my Bryston components.

• 2- Model ACTIVE T REX Left/Right

• TC-1 Center

• 6- TOW On-wall

• BIT 20 Isolation Transformers

• 21B 3-Channel Amplifiers

• 28B Mono Amplifiers

• SP4 Surround Processor

• BAX 1 Active Digital Crossover