View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
We are arguing about Kingston SSD to Samsung SSD swap, not HDD to SSD.
Elberoth. Earlier in the posts I stated that all of this is optional and I decided to replace that drive for my own reasonings - logical for me and me alone. The key phrase, optional. This being the case, it might appear reasonable to someone else or not. The beauty in all of this is that you are not required to take this upgrade undertaking - but could be nice to have an idea or a roadmap about how to make the upgrade using whatever drive(s) or memory alotment you choose - or not. It's not about the brand or whatever, it's more about the roadmap to doing an upgrade.

Heart and soul, a great deal of time on my part was put into creating this journey for everyone to read. I didn't get paid or receive a sponsorship - all my own time and on my own dime - and it was a pleasure to do so. There isn't much of anything about the MB100 out there. So why not share the knowledge and experience. More importantly, I did it because I like the folks on AA and I decided I would share my personal journey good, bad or indifferent with this fantastic group on AA. In my book, a positive thing to do.

I see a trend happening.

Lets continue to keep the thread positive, supportive and an up-lifting means to discuss ideas to advance the cause upward.

Thanks!

Last edited by Golucid; 04-12-2015 at 11:45 AM.