View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 12:34 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

There won’t be any new subs until I get get into my new room. Then I’ll move onto Magico subs - if I go with the M6s. I desire to try the other speakers in my list above as well.

Why? The new mono amps are making all the difference. The Magico M3s are producing absolutely stunning base - and everything else - with the Westminster Labs REI monos we have in on demo. Unbelievable sound. I have no walls, the amps disappear along with the speakers. Layers upon layers of gorgeous music.

As another audiophile has stated “they are giant slayers.” I haven’t decided if I’m going with the REIs yet - I’m still evaluating them along with some brand new designed BAT amps and the Audio Research 160M monos. But I have to say I’ve never heard a system sound like this.

I’m not even sure I need a new room. I’m absolutely amazed. Two other audiophiles that were here yesterday said the same thing. I think one of them is going to be purchasing some new amps and Magicos.

The system with demo REIs - 200w of Class A into 4 ohm speakers - bridged they give you 800w of Class A.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4025DA42-302C-4F64-9C9A-367D59D465E8.jpeg (3.47 MB, 26 views)

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.