View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceCarDriver View Post
I have a pair of Matrix 801, several Nautilus 800 series, going on close to 20 with my N802s and also the latest 800 D3. I love them all for different reasons.
I would genuinely be interested in reading your thoughts on how you believe the product line has evolved over time.

Because you have lived with so many product generations at the same time, you are uniquely qualified to comment on how the line has changed over time. Your experience is far different than many owners who have owned different generations, one generation at a time. I've read lots of comments about tweeters and kevlar and diamonds and continuum, but never a post by someone who has them all -- and what are the pros and cons by generation. The generational naming thread came close, but I don't recall discussion of what each generation worth owning.

If you decided to post your generational observations of the pros and cons, my guess is many -- including me -- would be very interested in reading. I'll stock up on popcorn, just in case you do!

Last edited by InVinoVeritasty; 01-20-2021 at 05:47 PM. Reason: addition