View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:12 PM
Life is beautiful

Default "Master of Sound" event in The Hague, July '19

A couple of weeks ago, we attended another splendid demo in The Hague, at Chattelin Audio.
Those who follow my posts know I really appreciate the approach of the Chattelin team.

Ben, in the middle, treated our room in such a professional way last year that we gladly stayed in contact to see his other activities in the music business.
As I wrote in earlier threads, he's involved in the whole audio chain: from recording in a fantastic studio, over importing and selling of gear, till installing it and treating the room of his clients.

This time, the show featured a couple of premieres.
First, Brendon Heinst, recording engineer, was going to present his work at the trptk studio and label.
Second, Benelux debut of the Hegel C-55.
Third: a surround set-up with 5 KEF Blade 2s. Just like in the trptk studio.
Fourth: explanation by a composer of his works, in the presence of some musicians (fifth).

Chattelin sell high end, but also nice entry level gear.

Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables

Last edited by bart; 08-19-2019 at 04:06 PM.