View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:49 PM

I’m on my second Quadraspire rack and love it. Bamboo was not an option when I purchased my most recent rack. The logic of their claims for audio improvement make sense, but had it been available, I would have bought it even if it didn’t improve the sound, for no other reason than the looks and sustainability.

I would also lean towards the X Reference rack if it’s in your budget. Again, this is new since I bought mine. I know there are many different experiences with Stillpoints, but I had mixed results with them on my Quadraspire: they provided a modest improvement with my digital streamer/preamp, until I went to a separate preamp, after which I couldn’t really hear a difference. My conclusion, right or wrong, is that they helped the digital streamer/preamp because the preamp function was the weak link, so I believe results can be component and system dependent.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2