View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
If the ET is completely efficient on a cellular level, with no biological "waste" or "stink" as well as living forever, it would make sense there would be no need for washing machines... No need for underwear either. If their civilization is eternal, they probably have outgrown the primitive urge to procreate for reproduction or FUN, hence no need for those organs or underwear? I didn't notice any drawers for socks and underwear.
Serge, you are very perceptive and basically correct. They do shave their beards and cut there hair. They can procreate but they don't. They don't take wives. They do have undergarments. We did not include washing machines because we don't know. They never get sick or produce any waste. They eat and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Their technology is biological. However there are other ET's that can open space and travel into another Universe.

We are completely primitive. These folks are peaceful. They don't covet. Their character is as perfect as their bodies. The proof of all this is this amazing architectural structure and the plans for it. I can show you snapshots but I can't show you the whole thing because it is no longer mine to show.

However, I will speak to the owner and see if I can get permission upon completion which should be in about 3-4 weeks. Then providing Ivan will permit I can provide a much more cogent explanation. I did all the work. When I look at it in toto I think, "Did I actually do that?" How did I figure it out? I have zero architectural experience and never thought I could think three dimensionally very well. How I did the galleries I don't know. I have the original pencil drawings as I have the drawings of many of the structures.

But it truly seems impossible. Like building the pyramids. If they weren't there to touch, you wouldn't believe it. Thanks for you interest. I assure anyone who reads this thread that while I have been deliberately cryptic or coy, I have not been miss leading.

The plans and structure are not of this planet and I can prove it.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-31-2020 at 01:08 AM.