Thread: The X-Files
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 12:53 PM

This will be nothing if not interesting. I am really looking forward to the discussions that are to come. While IO am sure I will (at least initially) be more of a lurker than a participant, I thank you as well Ivan. Wherever these discussions go, they beat the vast majority of what shows up on the evening news every nightó on any channel!
Bryston BDP-3-->Holo Audio Spring Kitsune Edition DAC-->Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Integreted Amp. Oppo BDP-105D and BDP-203. Power: Shunyata Hydra Sigma S12 PD, WW Silver Electra PC, WW Electra PC, Shunyata Venom 3 PC. Digital: WW Gold Starlight AES-EBU, WW Platinum Starlight USB. IC and Speaker: WW SIlver Eclipse.

Bedroom System (Headphones)
Logitech Squeezebox Touch (w Channel Island PS)-->Schiit Jotunheim DAC/Ampó>Audeze LCD-XC, Drop/Senn. 6XX, Focal Elear, Massdrop E-MU Teak

Travel Survival Kit
Astell & Kern AK120-->Centrance Mini-M8 DAC/Amp and ALO Audio Continental (tube) Amp. Shure se535 Ltd with Moon-Audio Silver Dragon wiring, Beyerdynamic T70P with clear Pilot earpads.

Mall Survival Kit (1 wife, 2 daughters: you can only avoid the mall for so long)
AK120, iPod Classic 160, iPod Touch 64-->Ray Samuels Audio Shadow Amp. Shure se535Ltd, Monster Cable Copper Turbine Pro, iPad Mini