View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 01:06 PM

Default Few Pics of my Lifelong Project

Here are a few pics of my lifelong Project. I am not at liberty to disclose very much about its exact nature because I don't own it anymore and even if I did I wouldn't because the initial phase is still not quite yet complete. I hope you can grasp the enormity of its size by these pics. As I have told you I agree with PHC1 (Joe) who I believe is a really good guy. I would love to meet him. Joe is highly intelligent, a layperson, and someone who has latched onto the fact that ET is actually present among us. Now he doesn't have it quite right because I have told you a few basic things: The paradigm of random chance (PRC) is a house of cards. We did not arrive on planet earth by an accident. I am not an accident. Joe is not an accident. You who read this are not accidents either. Next, Life is based on a very elegant code, the DNA code. It is not degenerate as biochemists lead you to believe. It is highly redundant and without this redundancy, life could not exist. By its very nature, a code cannot exist without an intelligence conceiving of it. A code is defined as a systematic standardized use of a given set of symbols used to represent information. Next, human mathematics is inadequate to explain the Universe. Theoretical physics may not be confused (I majored in math and I personally think it is very confused) but its math will never be able to remotely explain the physical phenomena of the Universe. There exists a different technology, a superior math, an altogether new physics, out there, and possessed by ET that the theoretical physics community is looking for. Why? Because it's where the POWER is. They desire it. Human technology, science, and medicine are weak and totally inadequate. We live 80 years and we are gone. They (ET) live for uncounted centuries and can travel anywhere in the Universe and in other dimensions. Yes! PhC1 even though a layperson has latched on to some TRUTH.

I have to go but I at least want to orient you. These pics are pics of the Yard around the Palace of ET.

Looking East

Second and third pics show the river flowing under the outer wall. The distance between the center of the road and the channel is exactly 43.75'.

Fourth and fifth pics show the outer door. There is a flaw in the door. The height of the door is 8.75' and the door is a square of 8.75'x8.75'. The gateposts are rectangles of 10.5"x10.5"x8.75'. The gate is a cube of 10.5'. The structure is geometrically perfect but it was constructed by a computer graphics firm. All main doors are square. The artist is fantastic but makes these type of mistakes. Soon I will post the corrected pic.

Looking West. Notice the steps. The Palace is behind this wall. The Yard is between this wall and the wall shown in the pics above. The Yard surrounds the Palace East/West/North/South. The Palace has 1,578 bedrooms, 77 guest rooms, 6 kitchens, 300 seat cafeteria, in addition ample dining areas for everyone, a 90 room library, and galleries that that can accommodate 1,560 people. It has an enormous butchery providing fresh meat everyday. It is the personal residence of ET. My question for Joe, (I hope he notices this thread), is: what planet is this on? Not including the Yard, the total square footage is about 900,000 square feet. We have all dimensions to the nano foot. It is a geometrically perfect physical object being composed of nothing but squares, rectangles, cubes, and 3-dimensional rectangles. All numbers are perfect. For example the road is exactly width 10.5'. The height of the wall is 10.5' and so on.

These next two pics simply show the enormous Yard surrounding the Palace. As I mentioned this structure exists but does not exist on planet earth. That's why I said Serge (glad to know his name) is on to something. That's why I can tell you that theoretical physics and their paradigm of random chance (PRC) is a house of cards. There already exists a technology that the scientific intelligentsia is searching for. Their equations and measurements cannot create or produce or understand this technology. This really should be obvious to any thinking individual.

As you can see, the Yard has a beautiful river running through it flowing east. ET likes water.

Last edited by Charles; 10-09-2020 at 06:31 AM.