View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 06:07 PM

Thumbs up Got mine!

I received my Sorcer X4 Saturday from Ivan. After some consideration, I installed it near the service panel in my garage. Like other feedback about this product here, I don’t really understand what is going on. The volume level jumped a couple of db’s, but it sounds so silky that I find myself wanting it louder. The bass is more pronounced, the highs have a bit more shimmer, the guitars have a bit more pluck to them and voices sound they are almost in your lap. The soundstage is definitely wider now. I am a believer now and recommend this black magic to anyone who wants immediate improvement, although after 24 hours I would say there is a bit more improvement I have noticed.
Bryston 28B Cubed Monoblock amps with Sound Anchor stands, Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bryston SP3 Processor, JL Audio CR-1 Sub Crossover, PS Audio P15 with Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bricasti M-21 Platinum DAC, PS Audio Perfectwave Transport, Aurender N10 music server/streamer with Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Nordstrom Heimdall 2 Ethernet cable and RevOpod footers, TAD CR-1(mains) with Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bryson 9B3 Surround Amplifier, Sonus Faber Cremona M (center), Diva Swans (surrounds), (2) JL Audio F113 subs with RevOpod footers and granite bases, Oppo 95, Wireworld Gold Eclipse speaker cables, Wireworld Platinum interconnects and Wireworld Silver and Platinum Electra 7 power cables, Furutech Flux 50 in-line power filters, (6) dedicated 20 amp circuits, Shunyata outlets, Nordost QRT QKORE3 and QKORE6 Grounding Units, ADD-Pwr Sorcer X4 and various GK Acoustics acoustic panels.