Thread: Amati Tradition
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 08:17 AM

Confused between making 2 Channel Amati Tradition vs Multi Channel Olympic iii.

My supplier has offered a great deal on Amati and recommended Classe - Monos along with Classe Pre. Now, very recently, due to a certain another configuration in my mind, I have invested in a Lyngdorf processor- MP40 and SDA2400.

So, just in the price of 2 Amati's, I can get a pair of Omega- III (not Nova), Omega Centre, 2 SV12 Subs and an Acurus A2007 or MC 8207. That can complete my home theatre. I can make use of MP40 as well SDA2400.

If I go the Amati route, will I still able to use the MP40 or it will be a waste? Amati Pair Plus Mono Delta will be around twice the setup costs for the muli channel setup if I can use MP40 else it will be 2.5 times.

Size of the room is about 18 x 13 ft. My preference between music/ movies is 60/ 40. My supplier is also saying Acurus A2007 is little expensive over MC 8207 but has made same price for both. I could not find any reviews for A2007 either. So, if i decide this option, what should I go with?

I know it's a very personal to decide between 2 channel vs multi-channel preference, but what will be advise for me by some of you experienced guys.

No auditions possible for anything here in India. Only, boxed new stuff available.