View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCop5089 View Post
Hi Antonmb
I am a UK owner of a stereo pair of REL G2 subs, which I have used with both my CJ Premier 350SA power amp and my TAD M2500MKII power amp (each had to be connected differently, via the high level method, from the speaker outputs.
I have just bought a D'Agostino HD preamp and S250 MxV power amp and as you are also a user of REL subs with an S250 power amp, it would be very interesting to see a photo of how you connect the high level cable from the amp speaker terminals to the REL sub.
Thanks
Steve

Hi XCop - sorry for the delay but I haven't been back to this thread in a while and I just saw your post. Unfortunately I can't show you any pics since I no longer have the sub (changed my speakers and determined that I no longer was benefiting from it). I can tell you that I did nothing special, just had spade connectors on the ends of the REL cable and added them to the amp posts with my speaker cables. Since the D'Ag is balanced, I floated the ground cable.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2