View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 04:44 PM

Yeah, that wasn’t me with Futuras.
Exactly what I’m thinking though is while they are relatively like new to get better swap value as I’m getting pretty good deal.
Don’t know something about deeper bass that I think I would want more of. At the same time I ruled out Amati Tradition initially as I thought they were too big for my room but now looking at it, I’m thinking Amati would be just fine.
Serafino’s are spectacular though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80B View Post
You mentioned earlier used Amati Futuras. While I've not spent much time in front of Amati Traditions, my understanding is that they're at a lower price point than were the AFs, and if they were in the same generation, would have been below the AFs in a product lineup.

That course of action may not be practical if you have a good trade in option with your dealer for Amati Traditions. If you have the upgrade bug, going to the ATs sooner than later probably makes a lot of sense. If you're asking the question now, you're probably not satisfied. Welcome to the rabbit hole!

Look forward to hearing what you do. All that said, your current system is excellent.
Streamer Lumin X1
Interconnects & Speaker Cables Nordost Valhalla 2
Power Shunyata Denali 6000T, Shunyata Alpha and Delta NR cords