View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
Got the Sigma's in and was happy until a friend brought over his MIT cables. Oooops! I ended up going all in at the Oracle level SC and IC but at quite the cost.
My impression of MIT cables has been very positive except when it comes to their prices. Shunyata delivers a much bigger bang for the buck IMHO. But if you have the dough, MIT can scale past what Shunyata has offered, though that might change were Shunyata to release Omega signal cables.

One thing I really appreciate about Shunyata is that they are focused on delivering great sound quality at an exceptional value across all their price points. Given that I am required to use MIT speaker cables with my Spectral amp, I wish the same were true for MIT.
Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri power cords, QSA Lanedri Revelation XLR interconnect, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256