View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 01:20 AM

This is a pic of the rear. I still don't feel comfortable providing a frontal or side view. It contains one very minor flaw easily corrected. The title of these pics is "assembled". It's because the structure is so complex that even Maya can't hold it, so it has to be assembled from several computers. This is a work pic, not a render. Every dimension of every structure is provided to the nano foot. I assure you no human came up with this. It is totally alien and the fella that lives in it is not a resident of this earth.

This structure is absolutely huge. A human would be not much more than a speck on the pavement. If you look carefully at the pavement, there are two of them with a height differential of seven feet. There will never be enough proof for skeptics. Skeptics have a preconceived idea concerning aliens/ET's. They want a Universe and reality like Star Wars or Star Trek. They yearn even to find microbial life. I assure you that the ET's are here. They are aware of us. Many sightings are fake no question. But many are real. Totally unexplainable.

This is the rear of ET's residence. He's the Big Kahuna. The Chief. He's extremely benign and peaceful. His home is sterile. No bad bugs, bacteria, bird droppings, rain or bad weather, viruses or disease allowed past the doors and walls you see below. Death is an anathema to him. He has 362 maids and 1,254 personal servants. His guest quarters hold 77 guests. He entertains. He loves to entertain. He loves live music and performances and good food but for the most part his meals consist of fat and blood, but he can eat regular food also. But fat and animal blood are his preference. Nothing of the animal is wasted. His residence is chock full of high potency "good'" biologicals. Hence it is laid out like a biocontainment lab. If you with your pitiful body and diseased genome entered it it wouldn't take you long to die of too much "good health". Your physical presence would cause horror within its walls. When I receive the corrected pic that shows the Kitchens unroofed, I'll explain. Last thing. It looks very simple and it is because its technology is biological and totally extra terrestrial. It has beautiful water but no electricity, etc. What you are seeing is a structure constructed for biological beings that are immortal and totally green and also for beings that are completely alien with bodies and technology we know nothing about. They can travel outside our Universe.

This is looking west. It is what you see entering his residence of about one million square feet.

This is looking east. It is what you see exiting his residence. You are passing through his enormous Yard that surrounds his residence proper.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-02-2020 at 10:29 PM.