View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, let me know what you think. Our Junk DNA

https://youtu.be/okKJpobn_1o
Excellent question and I will when I have more time. Keep in mind Serge that I really am a scientist. I could write a dissertation many pages long on the DNA molecule, almost all of it new unpublished material, and mostly concerning the composition and nature of the DNA code. So I don't pay much attention to hidden messages placed within our chromosomes by ET because the message is already very plain. First let me say that one chromosome equals one DNA molecule. This is extremely basic biochemistry but may folks that write about DNA actually understand little about the subject. I do and so I know the paradigm of random chance is a house of cards. Humans did not arrive on the scene by mutation from a common ancestor.

Now on to the message: The DNA molecule and the DNA code did not come into existence by random chance. This event required an extremely high degree of technology and intelligence to pull off or accomplish.

The second message is a corollary of the first and has to do with junk DNA: the human genome and thus all human cells have been severely damaged and are malfunctioning.

I will explain my view on junk DNA at a later time because it will take some time. I really appreciate your interest and anyone else's because the scientific establishment has already proclaimed that we arrived on the scene by gravity and mutation, i.e. by the laws of physics and random chance. Anyone having a different point of view is not welcome to be a member of their club. It's a powerful desirable club to be a member of because the high priests hand out Noble Prizes and control huge amounts of money. It comes down to loss of reputation and research grants, i.e. loss of money and salary and position.

I want to post a few pics of my Project but let me leave folks who think modern physics has it all figured out with one thought: what is the equation of physics for Pain? or Joy? or Consciousness? I have told you repeatedly that the equations and laws of physics and the law of mutation are totally inadequate to explain the human being. There exists a technology that modern science can only dream of that can explain these things. This really should be obvious.

Before I go, let me say that mutation is a law. Mutation is inherent to every living cell in existence. What does this mean? What are the implications/ramifications?

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.