View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
1KW, I think you are somehow associated with NASA. If you are not please take no offence. I support NASA and want to see it funded to the max. However, I think the search for extraterrestrial life a waste of money. I have stated cogent reasons repeatedly and feel confident that no DNA code will ever be proved outside planet earth. One of NASA's main goals is the search for Life and NASA is spending billions to this end, like on a trip to Mars.

Theoretical physics is the driving force behind the search for Life in the Universe. My position very plainly is that ET has found us, knows exactly where we are, and will disclose themselves on their timeline. Beings like this are above us. They can control gravity and the forces of nature. They can control space and speed. They can control their genomes, i.e. their DNA.

What type physical structure might beings like this have interest in? Do they eat? Can they possess DNA based bodies? If so, how would their genome be different from ours? Would their genomes mutate? Age? What type waste products, if any, would their highly sophisticated/advanced physical bodies produce?

Theoretical physics is in a box from which it cannot escape. So is modern medical science. Both disciplines undeniably embrace the paradigm of mutation and aging as both natural and necessary for the creation of the next species beyond humanity. Both disciplines see nothing wrong or out of order with the human genome. Both believe it is functioning properly.

However, the symptoms of a malfunctioning genome are all the diseases we suffer from. Those of you who who believe in the paradigm of random chance, i.e. that we got here by mutation are blinded to the truth. We are not accidents of nature.

Biological Life has no Signature or smoking gun other than finding foreign/alien DNA and a foreign/alien DNA code. That's why the search for Life as NASA is doing it is a waste of time.

These are a few of my opinions. Now if you are proponent that mutation and aging is natural, needed, and inevitable you will say that I am totally misguided but I will say the same about you, no disrespect intended. We simply have a strong difference of opinion. I respect your opinion.

Best,

Charles