View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Music Nut

I have 5 Apertures, in the arrangement described for "five" in the previous post.

I went from 2 to 5.

I tried one on the rear wall, behind the listening position (paired with two behind speakers, and two at first reflection points...then paired with two stacked middle and two behind speakers...then with two stacked middle and two at first reflection point).

I then tried all five on front wall in various configurations.

Ended with two behind speakers and one in center of front wall, and one at each first reflection point. The difference was significant and the best combination for my room. Due to doors, etc... I have the two at first reflection points on Aperture stands for easy movement to the reflection points and it works very well.
Two Channel: YG Acoustics Carmel, REL S/3 (pair); Bricasti M25 / M20 / M1 Limited Gold, Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64 32 core; Stealth Sextet V15T AES/EBU, Echole Obsession XLR, Liquid Cables by Laufer Teknik speaker / USB / power; Nordost QB8mkII, Qx1/Qv2/QKore3; Stillpoints Apertures, various Artnovion; Stillpoints Ultra SS, IsoAcoustics Gaia II