View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmd2010 View Post
Yeah it is a pretty big price jump, however my dealer and I worked out a steal of a deal for a pair of the 25's. As of now, I plan on purchasing them soon for delviery in April when the basement is all done.

As to the size of the room, no real planning there, it's just the way my basement is laid out that the size of the room lays out that way. It's a huge, fantastic space, I'm really excited for it.

Thanks for the info on the drywall! Yes, I'm upgrading all the drywalls in my listening room. I had a treatment company come out and tell me that I won't need too much treatment in the room as it seems to be a good room, sonically. I'll probably put the 25's in the front corners of the room with the high level connection. My current G2's will probably take the back corners of the room and will likely only function as LFE only for movies.

I'm told by REL and my dealer to connect both the high level and LFE to the subs. What do you think?
Sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner but it looks like you question was answered. Gotta love a sweet deal.

Running 4 subs at movie time will be re-dic-u-lous