View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Colekat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelii08 View Post
So glad to hear Tom. Congrats. That is exactly the kind of improvement I experienced too. Also out of the box.

I know I did not hear it with the 03s while others did. Why that can be is anyone's guess. But with the 02s, as you say, I would not want to listen to it now with no clock...
Eelii, This is the single most distinguishable upgrade I have made. Every part of the presentation is effected. Huge improvement in soundstage, depth, height, focus and clarity. The music just flows better, and the presentation is just much more musical. The more I read about clocks, the less I understand how anyone can not get favorable results. I read the review on The Absolute Sound, and usually that is a sign to beware, but they definately got it right on the GRb clock and the D-03/P-03. I don't know how the results differ by system or component, or how some people just don't believe we are hearing any effect. The difference with the D-02/P-02 is outstanding in my system, and as you said all along, I would be glad I did it... And I am! I couldn't listen to my system the same way without it!