View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:33 AM

Also, I should add one final thought just so my loyalties, allegiances, and line of thought is clear: I enjoy lots of different kinds of audio gear. I enjoy the Shindo sound. I enjoy other presentations also. I am not married to anything but my wife. For this reason I am personally offended by the charge that I am a member of some secret club. It's just not how I roll, ok?

I can also add that I have communicated with people who have had criticisms of the brand that are grounded in reality and that I - having an opinion and not a team - have agreed with these people from time to time. I also have found that I have been contacted by a number of kooks, loonies, and wackos, who seem to want to criticize Shindo for general unfairness. The common theme with these people is that they seem to want to own Shindo, but not pay for it. There. I said it. I happen to believe that a counter sect exists. An underground revolution. Anti capitalists. They want to be a part of the secret society but believe that it should be free to the people. They criticize anything that looks like a policy from a dealer or importer or anything that goes to the question of the value of the Shindo product. But they all own Shindo (usually second hand) or want to. Draw your own conclusions.