View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 07:25 PM
George

Love your Waterman pen. For over ten years I carried a Waterman fountain pen and ball point at work. Nearly indestructible, perfect for work / traveling. I switched to Montegrappa 1930 Extra pair when I moved into the executive staff… great pens.

Improving the ground great idea! Thank you so much for sharing! I had an electrician out to put in another direct line last year. I looked at the ground really suspiciously. I asked about it. But as every electrician I have ever talked to… they only think code… no actual electrical knowledge. He said it was fine… would not make a difference. He thought I was crazy to use ten gauge for the direct line to my power amp.

Every time I walk buy my ground I keep thinking… I wonder. Thank you for your post. I am going to measure my current ground and next time I have an electrician out and improve my ground. Fortunately, I should not have to rip much up to do it.

Also, what a classic audiophile solution… salt… water to maintain conductivity. Truly audiophile… the little stuff maters… hats off to you.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.

Last edited by George Prentice; 05-08-2022 at 07:30 PM.