View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkorbal View Post
So I posted a question about power supply under another thread which I would like to thank everyone who responded. This question is slightly different because it deals with the power slightly up the chain. I will be replacing the duplex with a better grade but what device should I use to increase the outlets to 6? I do not want surge protection at this point just the best power provider device. Wall taps seem to fit the bill so, What "wall tap" is best to use? Does it matter? I like the idea of screwing the wall tap into the duplex for rigidity.
Something similar to:
I am using one of these now with no issues. I am about to change the wall outlet for one from Audioquest and will just use it. I have a power conditioner that will plug into the new wall outlet.
My System: Amp-McIntosh MC611(2) :Pre-McIntosh C2700, MP1100 :CD/SACD-McIntosh MCD600 :Speakers-McIntosh XR100 :Power Controller-McIntosh MPC1500 :Turntable-VPI HW40 Ortofon Cadenza Black :Cables-Morrow PH5,MA5 and Elite Speaker Cables :Headphones-McIntosh MPH1000 :Record Cleaner Klaudio KD-CLN-LP200T
Thanks,
Bill