View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
Fred - Please keep us posted. We are interested in switching to T-Mobile and don't want to "leap before we look".
Thanks.
Glenn, I got my 4 location changes reset on Friday evening. It's now Sunday afternoon and I've already had to use one of them today. The Hulu CS rep specifically told me they get tons of calls about this from both Verizon and T-Mobile internet subscribers.

In all likelihood when our 6 month commitment expires, I'll probably go back to Spectrum because this problem is just to annoying to deal with on a recurring basis.

You should ask your T-Mobile rep about it. I'll bet a buck they hem and haw and never tell you the truth about it.

To be clear, the issue is all about Federal law and live TV rights. Perhaps in time it will get resolved, but for the time being it's the gorilla in the room.

The other thing too, when you have a location change you'll see your local stations shift to some other geographical area. Your local stations won't be quite so local anymore.
McIntosh MA8000; McIntosh MC1502; Canton Vento Reference 1 DC; E.A.T. E-Flat; Soundsmith Paua Mk II; Technics SL 1210 MK5; Audio Technica AT-150 MLX; Tascam BR-20; Teac X1000R; Pioneer RT-707; Oppo UDP 205; Denon DCD A-100; HP All-In-One Touchscreen Server; JRiver MC 28; Woo Audio WA6; Shure SRH 1840; SVS SB 1000; Jolida 502BRC; Jolida JD9; VPI 16.5 RCM; Wireworld Oasis 8 Speaker Cables; Audoquest Columbia 72 DBS IC's; Panamax PM-5400 (source components only)

Last edited by FreddieFerric; 06-05-2022 at 04:08 PM.