Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

ps. I have downloaded Radioactivity. I really like this type music. But on my system while there are some very interesting bass notes that I really like, it's the overall presentation of the sound. The bass itself seems no more special than the mid and treble. It's great sound top to bottom. If you haven't tried this music (Kraftwerk) try it. The sound field is monster. I'm going to download all their albums. On volume level 50% which is the natural level for me the Hammer never exceeds 2-3 watts and the XVX 4-5 watts. It's surprising how much sound my system will produce with very low wattage. I'd love to hear Carl's system. He would probably like his Fenice better. I might too. For that matter all your systems.

Best again,

Charles
I'm really happy that you liked my music tips and also to see how Thor handles the lower end and to test your system over all. Kraftwerk were very keen on having perfect recordings. Of course their recordings are analogue, on Tape, R2R.
The sound is much better on vinyl and master copies on tape are even better. I'v been comparing this carefully. My CD's have no chans at all to Vinyl and Tape.
Apart from the demonstration side of this music I think it's good music. It has influenced a lot of genres as well and is almost epic.

Last edited by Apexorca; 06-01-2020 at 04:20 PM.