View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:00 PM

I read somewhere that PS Audio voiced the Stellar amps to sound like the BHK amps. How close they are, I don't know. I'm sure the BHKs are better built and closer to top level sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
I own a Stellar S300 and really like it. I will go against the grain and recommend the S300 with matching Stellar DAC-preamp. Same designer and engineering team. Meant to be together.
Hi JoyfulNoise, what did you use before the S300 and Stellar DAC-preamp? It seems they were an upgrade for you instead of a side step.

I didn't know about the trade in program through PS Audio. I actually have an Arcam A80 and P80; but I planned on keeping them. I remembered Ivan is a PS Audio dealer and figured I'd buy from him. Many of us are familiar with Ivan's awesome customer service; he already PM'ed me a couple days ago like a mind reader.

I'm waiting on my purchase until about the first week of May; just in case I win something in the 9th Anniversary giveaway, or if something in my other thread for amp recommendations changes my mind about going with the Stellars.