View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haraldo View Post
Thanks for a really good read Tony. I never listened to any of the Linn Climax products but it seems like they speak for themselves, first of all it seems like there's no way to improve on these products sonically. The other thing is, once you have seen them, you just gotta have them, the design and visual look of the klimax DSM is beyound great. I would really like to go to the point where I get the system and from then on I just forget about any changes or upgrades and only enjoy the music. Your system would be the way to go in that sense Incredibly great system Tony Did you sense any improvements as the system got more time loosening up? -Cheers Harald
Hi Haraldo, welcome to AA. The only change after breakin was the little bit of edginess and upper midrange glare I initially heard disappeared, and the sound became just a bit fuller through the midrange. It's sounding very, very good at the moment.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2