View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 06:13 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjryan View Post
Most definitely will, Jim!

I'm planning a trip around my system with the Venom between pre-amps and amps to see where it makes the most difference. Should be fun!

Ryan
Please let us know what you find out. More data for the "knowledge base".

BTW, I've been using that oft-overlooked nugget of gold, lying on the ground right in front of us, the Shunyata Venom HC V2 to power my DIY Pass AmpCamp amps running as bridged monoblocs and...they're fantastic. While this PC doesn't have the uber-trick fashion-plate styling of "fancy" power cords, let me assure folks that all the good stuff is on the inside, and I'm tellin' ya, this PC punches way above its price class.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 08-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.