View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Also consider the SOtM SMS-200 UltaNeo or UltraNeo Special Edition for $1200 and $1500, respectively. The Auralic and Luminary's are excellent no doubt, but as this is a such a rapidly evolving area, spending a bit less for something you may be replacing in a couple years is well worth considering. I'm very happy with mine. Also, it can be upgraded with a clock input if you decide to add an external clock at some point.
I've looked at SoTM but they require the power supply to be purchased separately? They offer their own for $500 or I can get a nice LPS from Keces for example but then we are talking nearly the same money as Lumin U1 Mini and the Lumin is a more "interesting" product with their own App/Browser which I personally have no experience with but it seems to be well reviewed?

"The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman"

From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want

Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs

The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman

LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.