View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 10:38 PM

Hello All-

This has been a bit of a project. For proper ventilation, the amps were relocated to the other side of the living room. Another dedicated line was necessary as one twenty would have been tight. While running one wire, we did two and each amp has its own fifteen amp line. One of the butcher block racks was dissembled and re-purposed, a slab for each amp and the others TBD once I get the CD and BDP's re-positioning figured out

Speaker cables went from long to short and interconnects short to long. The new speaker cables were made ProCo Power Plus bi-wired to the 3500's. Interconnects (one 27', the other 33') use Morgami 2549 and trusty Neutrik XRL's. Been busy around the workbench.

After much number crunching, rather than rent a vehicle, it made more sense to have the 3500's shipped. Arrival was today and my neighbor helped move them from the garage to the living room. Been listening for the past few hours. More to come on that.

Listening to a single 275 for the past three months, I really came to appreciate how good an amp the 275 is. Miner, not having heard the 1502, I look forward to your comments on moving from a 275.

Enjoy the Sounds Folks!

John