View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 06:45 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Does anyone remember the Constellation/Rockport room at the 2018 RMAF. It was on the ground floor.

Granted there was serious kit in that room, but the sound that pairing made had the hair on my neck standing up.

If this IA comes anywhere near the same zip code as that experience I'd tell your friend "sorry, but the amp was stolen when I was away..."
Yep, I get that.

I'm getting more and more hours in the Inspiration integrated. In fact, today I started an Excel worksheet to track the exact number of hours of burn-in/run-in it's getting.

I figure it's got about 15 hours on it at the moment. I had to disconnect it for a spell while I finished up the C-J ART 150 review for submission to TAS. I've been listening to it since yesterday, and just loving it.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.