View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb123 View Post
The Orange fuse is worth it. I skipped the rhodium IEC as I recalled Shunyata advising against rhodium. I went with 12v.

I went with the Level 2 copper from Farax. The Audio Sensibility Statement is even better as I am using one between my TT2 and a Super3. Eventually I might get one to use with the EtherRegen. It takes a long time to burn in but it’s wonderful after it has.

I went with the V14 Digital per Caelin’s recommendation. Since I didn’t already have a Shunyata cord for it, he didn’t necessarily think it was worth stretching beyond the V14D for a switch. I was very pleased with the noise reduction from it. I think Richard’s advice is on the mark on the Alpha v1... it’ll work just fine. I’d probably be inclined to sell it though and buy a V14D and put the remaining dollars to something else.

Ken
Kennyb123, thanks for the input on the cables. Which Audio Sensibility Statement cable do you use, the silver or copper? When I purchased the the Farad Super 3 I went with the level 2 copper. Do you think I would benefit by upgrading to the Audio Sensibility cable and if so which would be the best choice copper or silver going from the Farad to the EtherRegen? Thanks in advance