View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterdogCA View Post
Hi all. First time poster. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

My question pertains to the Shunyata Delta USB. I haven't heard anyone mention trying that cable and I would be curious to how it compares to the Alpha or any other USB cables. Both the Delta and Alpha seem to have very similar specs.

Yes, yes, I know I should just get the Alpha, but I have a fairly modest system and I like the idea of getting good value/sound without spending too much.

My system is:
EtherRegen > opticalRendu > Hegel H390 (using the DAC as well) > Dynaudio Special Forty speakers. Power conditioning = Audience AR6-TS.

I am currently using a DH Labs Mirage. It is okay, but it is just a touch too bright at times and I can't help but wonder if it is the silver plating over copper construction. However, I guess the Shunyata USB cables also have this type of conductor too. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Wow, nice system! Hegel H95 owner here and I have really been thinking about Dynaudio, imagining there’s great synergy there. Personally would spring for the alpha as I believe the 390 has a higher quality usb implementation. Welcome!