View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Legend

Really dislike those speakers! Why would they put an emblem on the front of a speaker that looks like something a little kid would draw?!? Definitely would have looked better with a "clean" front. No matter how many times I go listen to Focal at shows/etc I just think their is better speakers available for less or the same money. I know "better" is in the eye/ear of the beholder but never met someone blown away by Focal. I know they've had some really negative reviews when it comes to the tweeters but that could be due to that long break in period. Hopefully they finally stopped making the cabinets out of MDF, I think that would help them, always a complaint I hear/heard. They always have had a unique design that some people love, just has yet to do it for me. I'll keep checking them out at the shows to see if a new model hits it out of the ballpark though!
Krell S-1200U, Bryston Model T, Bryston Model TC1, JL F112 w/ stand, Krell S-1500 Amp, PS Audio P5, OPPO BDP-95, Sony 4K Ultra HD 55"X-850C monitor, Sony PS3, Wireworld cables, Furutech Flux-50 Filter, Stillpoints