View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, our Earthly knowledge leads us to believe that every living organism creates waste. It is part of metabolism and if it "eats", then it produces "waste".

I think that point should be clarified with the ET so there are no misunderstandings and no need to add old fashioned "out houses" after the whole structure is complete with no way to add a few golden waste thrones.
Serge, I'm impressed by your thoughtfulness and I understand you are poking a little fun and rightly so.

However, I know a little biochemistry and something about metabolism. I know all the metabolic pathways. Know a lot of physiology. It's my wheelhouse.

Take carbohydrates for example, they are metabolized to pure water and C02. This water is excreted through the kidneys and the C02 through the lungs. Ditto for fats.

Proteins are a different story. Proteins are incompletely metabolized by our current cells and the byproducts are found in the stool and urine.

However, Life fixes nitrogen by removing it from the atmosphere. The genes exist in nature to fully metabolize protein to atmospheric nitrogen and water. Otherwise, over time the atmosphere would be depleted of nitrogen.

There is no reason why the human genome could not possess the genes to render the human body essentially 100% efficient and "green". Thus the colon becomes a backup or ancillary organ. I believe these genes already exist in nature but we don't possess them. I believe, as I have stated repeatedly, that the current human genome is missing about 99% of its genetic information that it once possessed. There is actually very little difference between a bacterial cell and a human cell when you get right down to it. That's why we die. Bacteria if left alone under optimal conditions multiply and thrive forever. Why? Because the bacterial cell is functioning properly.

However, if left to thrive under optimal conditions the current human body self destructs in about 80 years because of aging and mutation. Why? Because the current human cell and genome is severely malfunctioning.

Now getting on to ET. These folks consider the current human body a putrid total absolute mess. They possess genomes we can only dream of. These folks are 100% green and their bodies produce no bodily waste, period. Their cells do not mutate or age. Their is almost no need for cell division. They are immortal. Pure water with a few minerals excreted occasionally through the kidneys , C02, and N2 excreted through the lungs are not waste products but very necessary for the planet to survive.

Serge, you said you believed but exactly what or who do you believe in? Surely you don't think they are in primitive malfunctioning bodies like ours?

I will have more to say about this topic as I show more pics of my Project but I can assure you that aside from the geometrical perfection of the structure and its beauty, the most striking quality or property is the total lack of toilet facilities.

Serge, I am so happy for you that you ask penetrating, critical, and important questions. Modern physics and medical science has painted themselves into a corner from which there is no escape. Since they are the high priests of the failed order, discipline, and technology known as modern science, humanity is in the corner with them. To semi quote Bob Dylan: "Folks, under the current paradigm of mutation and random chance, we ain't goin nowhere but 6 feet under real soon."

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-12-2020 at 01:14 PM.